Sunday, October 5, 2008

St. Anne's Church

Visited St. Anne's Church in Bukit Mertajam the other day. It was opened in the year 1888. Huge old church with 'Statues Of Passion'. Nowadays, this place had become a popular tourist attraction.



This was actually my first time visit to a church. Although i'm not Christian but i still adore every religion in this world. They have their own story behind, beliefs and teachings.

I'm free thinker

A perfect sunny day. Took a few shots there. An eye opening to the old historic building.



Plenty of Jesus statues around the compound.










This church attracts a lot of tourists. Many people will come during Feast of St. Anne. I enjoyed reading the historic details attached to each statues. Now, i get better knowledge of each and every figurine.

I do...make a wish in the chapel.

World Peace VV!

4 comments:

Dennis Lee said...

nice pictures!

what wish did u make? tell me leh :X

Adelyn said...

helo...my wish already stated there....World Peace VV :)

Anonymous said...

I love this place. When I look at the photo it makes me relax. It a peaceful place. When we want to go?

~ Elly ~

Adelyn said...

Yup, is great to stroll around the big compound. Sure, we can plan to go there when free.