Monday, October 27, 2008

Isaribi Tei Japanese Restaurant

I'm super duper tired today. Woke up early, went over to Campbell Street market had breakfast, Koay Teow Th'ng and Chee Cheong Fun. Suddenly feeling ravenous that's why ordered so many things to eat :) After that, strolling around wet market. Sultry weather, extremely hot and i'm sweating like in sauna.

Then, went back home and start housekeeping. Finally, got chance to grab my dad in helping me to clear the third room. Full of dirt and trash. I guess 80% of stuffs in the room is my belongings. So messy till found some long lost toys, pressies, old books and other unwanted stuff. The room kinda small but it took me 7 hours straight to clear up all the mess..duh...from 12pm to 7pm...non-stop.

Tired but happy that everything settled before dinner...guess what, need to treat my dad dinner lor for helping me hehe. Of course my mom and granny also joined us. Decided to had Japanese cuisine at Isaribi Tei. Located at Chow Thye road, just next to Jemputree (will blog bout that later).

Nice food, nice environment, NICE price too.

Without hesitation, we ordered some ala-carte dishes. My dad favourite....Sukiyaki Beef


Sukiyaki Beef

Seafood Teppanyaki

Teriyaki Scallops

Salmon Temaki

Rainbow Maki

Yakitori

Miso Soup

Simply sumptious meal to fulfil my rapacious appetite. Whats more? It's great that they serve delectable varieties of home made ice cream delights. Special range of flavour....wasabi, miso, white sesame, black sesame, tempura *yes! i tried that* quite nice and also other common flavour.


Mocha Ice Cream

Blueberry Cheese Ice Cream

Tempura Ice Cream

Tempura Ice Cream spread with Red Bean

The blueberry cheese is delicious! While, Tempura ice cream is just like fried ice cream. Somehow abit oily for my liking but still taste nice. So tempted to try the wasabi flavor, save it for next visit.

Overall the food taste great and here came the bill.......

Total: RM 156.20

Stunt! Heart attack! Pengsan.....CPR plzzzz......Luckily got bring cc.

Doesn't matter though.....the most important thing is that me and my family enjoyed ourself throughout the dinner. I truly cherished the moments with them :)

Happy Deepavali and happy holidays my dear frenzzz.....

Muaaks! Ciao!

5 comments:

potsy said...

Hello, I was just wondering if you or anyone you know, might know of someone who is currently looking for a potential boyfriend/husband?

Adelyn said...

Haha...i don't know..... ;p

Anonymous said...

the tepanyaki seafood look like very delicious,

Adelyn said...

yup..indeed very nice..next round we go there try ya :)miss d ice cream..

JoinMe said...

Hi Adelyn,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.