Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sleep Deprived

Yes...indeed. Few ongoing projects, need to crack my head, brainstorming to meet deadline. With the constant stress, pressure, anxiety, sleepless nite and tummy growling, im loving my job more...YEAH! Not exaggerating but somehow i can drown myself into it rather than thinking of other useless thing.

It's quite challenging to me. BUT i believe in my strength and ability. God bless....

Time for me to really have a good, deep, sound ZZZZzzzZZzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Nite nite....love u all!

4 comments:

e$tHer said...

You started your new job d?

ramakristan said...

Wow, my 1st visit to your web site, already feel hungry like mad seeing all those foods, unbelievable.
I been to Penang so many times, my wife is from Penang, always got chance, will eat all those hawker foods. Thank you, I might try the places like Nibong Tebal, BM and locally in Penang.
Keep it up, searching for foods in the kitchen.
Cheers

Adelyn said...

Thanks for dropping by...

Yup my dear Esther, ur rite :)I'm very near u lor..keke..

e$tHer said...

Near me?? Ok, then tell me. SMS me la, hehehe... I want to know! :)