Monday, September 15, 2008

Singapore

Yay...time to post bout my SG trip. Only 5days but i had a blast time there. Really miss SG a lot, it bring back tons of memories with my granpa. Its been few yrs since my last visit to SG, tremendous change in few places especially Chinatown. Wow, can't really recognise the place.

Of course, the most wonderful things will be the cuisine part. Tried to conquer all yummielishes food but too bad my tummy can't fill all..keke..

Approximate of 1 hours and 20 mins flight from PG to SG. My brunch in SQ195.



Landed in Terminal 2 Changi Airport. The first thing in my mind...chicken rice...Went to Terminal 3 foodcourt and found out there's a stall selling chicken rice. So without hesitation, here it is....

Tada.....

Nice,yummy smooth chicken



Trying out the local delicacies for the rest of the days. Well, im not going to explain one by one...Just enjoy the pics ;p






How can i miss out MOS Burger...wooohooo....! Teriyaki chicken burger......slurrpp!



Steamboat at Parkway Parade. That is my all time favourite.



Japanese cuisine at Vivo


It's really a pleasure indulgence with lots of good food. Thanks to all my relatives, aunties and cousins for the accommodation and spending precious time bringing us around shopping, eating and sightseeing. Thanks....

6 comments:

Dennis Lee said...

u never try char kway tiao? haha

Adelyn said...

will try it next round *o*

e$tHer said...

what food is that (below otak-otak - looks alike la)

Adelyn said...

Its called 'Cold Pork'. First time try that...quite delicious.

e$tHer said...

Cold pork? when the time u bite it, is it Q Q feeling?

Adelyn said...

d feeling is just like a pork meat wrap in jelly...lembik lembik things melt in my mouth ;p