Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hainan Town

After a long hard day at work, time for a great dinner. Woohoo! Hainan Town really serves delicious nyonya food. Although there were few restaurants serving nyonya food but i find it not as good as here. Delectable range of dishes to chose from the menu. Thumbs up!


Inche Kabin

Asam Pedas

Asam Prawns

Jiu Hoo Char

Petai With Sambal

Curry Kapitan

Red Bean Paste

I know the red bean paste looks ugly. Eat halfway then only remember to take pic ;p Taste absolutely good. Perfect sweetness, creamy yet smooth.

Among all my favourite dish is the Petai with Sambal. Raw petai mix with spicy sambal and eat with white rice,oooohh.....perfect! Sluurp!

The other dishes taste amazingly good though. Although a bit pricey but its worth.

3 comments:

e$tHer said...

Where is the location? address?? me as tam chiak poh cure cannot miss out this la...

Adelyn said...

Located near Jetty at Weld Quay. I also tam jiak ler...hehehe...Wei,next time ajak u makan makan ya :)

e$tHer said...

Hana... U shud do it early liao la... Make me lao nua all the time but nvr ajak me... Hehehe...