Monday, September 22, 2008

Lazy Sunday

A perfect Sunday! Spending my day lazing and strolling around Paradise Sandy Beach Resort. Perfect weather but i'm not into any water sports either. Thus, enjoying the breeze while gazing at the wide ocean and listen to wave sound. Very relaxing and soothing. Ooh...not forgetting my sunblock with highest spf though...;p

Suddenly had a deep thought. What had i achive so far? Being so indecisive is not a good sign. Really need to made up my mind. Chit chatting with my buddy is one of the way to ease tension. Thanks for being a great listener. Not only that, really bad luck this month. My car bang into the pole while turning into Giant carpark entrance. I don't even realise there's a pole there...can't see at all. Perhaps is my fault though for being careless this time. My poor baby! Spent RM500 fixing and spraying.

Hope all bad luck will fade away and good luck coming to me soon -_-

After few hours of chatting, went for dinner at Delifrance in Paradise Resort. It was great. My last visit to Delifrance was about 10 yrs ago in Komtar. Business can't survive till recently i found out they finally resume business again after such long years. So, without hesitation, i order Chicken with Hot&Spicy Sauce while bud order Black Pepper Chicken.

Taste good but not really spicy though, however, the skin is very crispy.

Strong aroma of pepper

Overall, the food is acceptable with reasonable price. Will definately visit there again to try out the tuna croissant. Yum!

1 comment:

e$tHer said...

oooo, hungry liao... :) Yummy