Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Resolution

I'm super duper busy nowadays, struggling with deadlines, meetings and training school. What's more? Well, it's countless and endless. Being so busy till neglect my friends, no way man! So sorry for cancelling off the appointment again but i have to, no choice lor,aih....

Festive season around the corner..woohoo! (listening to Kenny-G Xmas Collections...super nice!) Looking forward to the X-mas buffet..gonna enjoy to the max kekeke...seems like been far away from food hunting recently. Hmmm...however, did not lose weight lor...seems like my IDR have to postpone dy. 2009 resolution perhaps? I wonder...

2009 Resolution?
1) Toastmaster
2) IDR
3) Gym
4) Mastering Vietnam language
5) More food hunting
6) Travelling
7) Bungee Jumping
8) Parachuting
9) Hiking (at least once)
10)Sleep early (dat's impossible but will try)

Endless wish....the list to be continued......

Before that....2008 achievement/satisfaction perhaps?
1) Found new job
2) Went to S'pore
3) Bought new lappy, ext. HD, dcam, HP, Tag Hauer
4) Knowing great friends and colleagues
5) Not forgetting Bennie, my mentor who truly inspire me with lots of useful advise. Thanks a lot from the bottom of my heart.
6) Being able to spent my time with beloved grandpa till the very last moment

Arrrgghh....can't think of any for now, brain shutdown. I believe the list is not that short.

Anyway, time for me to oioi...Nite nite...muaaaks..

Ciao!

6 comments:

Dennis Lee said...

wah! u into bungee jump also? haha

Anonymous said...

Since that u cancel the tonite gathering, u must treat us eat on next week ya! :)

Adelyn said...

Yup Dennis, hope one day can try dat:)

Wei..u all so bad...i work so hard, so must belanja me lar :(

Anonymous said...

so dis week dont ever cancel again ya! if not u will need to treat us on Christmas buffet :)

Anonymous said...

u work hard but money goes into your pocket not ours, haha! So u need to treat us on 25-12-08. Moreover, u r HR manager liao.. *v*

~Buyer kia~

Adelyn said...

Oi buyer kia! Jahatnya u....Anyway,had a blast dinner with u all last nite...Next year dinner on me if i kena toto :p