Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Intuition

I always believe in my strong intuition and instinct. Nothing particular, its just a provocative of feelings.

Had a 'little pantry' in my workdesk. Surprise to find out that there were a box of Ferrero Roche chocolates and big packet of Famous Amos biscuits in there. Both were my favourites :) Then, another coll of mine gave me a packet of Kampar Chicken Biscuits. Very nice indeed. Thank you very much.

However, my mood today swings drastically. I just can't explain why and suddenly all my energy level decrease tremendously. Not because of anyone or anything but somehow things turned out to be so complicated. Some can be so rational but when it came into certain level, all the rationality became a fuss.

Being too EMOTIONAL is not good!

1 comment:

e$tHer said...

cheer up cheer up~! :)